วันจันทร์ที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Kelty Chinook Sleeping Bag

I'm not an arctic mountain climber or something, but I like going on a long canoe and camping trips with my wife. We both use the Kelty Chinook Sleeping Bag (20-degree model) because it is easy to pack, keeps the water out (even if we hit a little white water now and again) and takes us both in our tent warm from spring to autumn . The decision was left to me, and given me a thrifty person I was after the most bang for my buck. The Chinook has provedthe perfect sleeping bag, because it is not too hot for mid-summer, canoeing, but keeps us nice and comforting in the early autumn.

That would be enough for me, but my wife is on heat for comfort. The Qualofill filling and taffeta lining do the trick for them, so we both get a good nights sleep (thankfully!). On our first trip with our new sleeping bags, I was happy that our Chinooks packed quickly and easily, and took very little space in our warehouseBoxes. Our old sleeping bags were cheap department store models, took a lot of space and forced us extra blankets to stay warm, just pack - even in summer. Not the Chinooks!

Temperature-wise, the warmest night we slept in these cases being about 70 degrees, and we both slept well (although I have to unzip the bag a little air - she was happy, though!). On one memorable trip to the southern Ohio last fall, it was about 25, and we both were comfortable with theNight. I do not think that this bag, I recommend to severe cold weather lovers, but for the average camper, like us, the Kelty Chinook has served us very well - and it is affordable. Highly recommended!



chocolate cake homemade recipe

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น